Semester 1 MC247.

Assalamualaikum! :) 
Holla peeps!


Alhamdulillah. Im done with my first semester of degree. That means result already released lah kan? 

First thing first, thanks ya Allah. I manage to score well (lah jugak) for my first semester. During my diploma time, I dont know what kind of bebalan yg ada di kepala otak dan berapa tinggi level kemalasan at that time sampai every semester tak boleh nak score. Tak pernah gagal. Tapi pernah sekali jelah dapat 3.00 above. Sedih kannn.

I promised to myself, once I dah tukar my degree programme, I need to do better. Eventho this semester still tak dapat nak achieve level DL lagi, by Im kind proud of myself sebab dapat improve the result from 3.00 below to 3.00 above.

I ada lah tolong kawan I manage his student portal and he lemme to check his result. His result really made me potong bawang. I yg rasa nak nangis tengok result dia. 4flat! Congrats bro. You did it. (Sumpah aku yg sedih hahaha) Sedih sebab terharu lah kot kan member2 dapat DL, dapat 4flat. Lagi 1 sedih sebab I tak sampai lagi level yg sepatutnya I sampai. And I really really really need to work harder harder and harder next time. Coz I know I can do better than this.

This semester I banyak main2 untuk coursework. Mostly dapat score lebih sikit dari half of carrymark tu. Tapi result still okay. Maybe sebab I pulun kat final kot? 

So basically semester satu I boleh kata dia senang lah. Especially subjek PhotoComm coz Im in love with it. Usung kamera sana sini acah photographer, cari angle, location, lighting, tak guna auto mode. Serius best thats why lah subject ni I got highest among the other subjects.

So that's all for this time. Hoping for a better result and achievement next time. Still looking and hunting for the DL title. Pray for me gaiss. Thanks. Love yaaa 💕

🎔, BellaNazry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UiTM di Hatikuuu. ~

Projek Baktisiswa Alam Sekitar: Pusat Konservasi Gajah Kebangsaan (NECC)